Friday, August 8, 2014


Rosalba Frica

MKTG 1960

Professor Curtis Youngman

July 1, 2014

Self-Image and Self Esteem

 

I am a very positive person and I do not give up easily whenever I face hard times. I feel very confident about my abilities, skills and God-given talents. I am happy about the experience I have developed through my work. I trust myself because I am a fighter and a hard working individual. If there is anything I would like to change about my person, it would be my ability of being firm and decisive when doing business with my clients, so they do not take advantage of me and my work. Many people think that when somebody works from home, they deserve less pay. Many people also think that hand-made and custom-made dresses should cost less than the dresses they find at the store. I know I make beautiful and good quality dresses, I just need to find customers willing to pay what these type of dresses are worth because they look gorgeous, will fit perfectly, and they are done according to their measurements.

 
Rosalba Frica
  |  albafrica@yahoo.com  |  

Objective

My objective is to obtain a career within a company where I may share my value, experience and abilities within the fashion industry.

Skills & Abilities

Dedicated, I put all my effort and energy to achieve my goals.
Creative and skilled in the creation of costume designs for bridal and evening gowns.
Pattern making and drafting by measurements.
Seamstress, professional sewing.
Hand-made accessories and crafts.
Beading and alterations.
Bi-lingual, English and Spanish.
Problem solving.

Experience

[Sewing Machine Operator] [Behive Clothing]

[November 2011 - February 2012

Worked in assembly and manufacturing of garments.

[Home-based business owner] [Bohiocreations.com]

[April 1994 – November 2011]

Worked on the design and creation of costume-made bridal and special night gowns. I also designed and created prom, flower girl, and bridesmaids dresses for young girls and children.

Education

[Salt Lake community college], [Salt Lake city]

[fashion design] (currently Attending school)

Currently, my cumulative GPA is at 3.80.
Participated in the “FantasyCon” fashion show in Salt Lake city during the summer of 2014.
My course of study has been focused on fashion design and professional sewing.
[UTAH VALLEY UNIVERSITY], [TURNING POINT, OREM, UTAH]
[Successful Life Management]
[UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE SANTO DOMINGO (UASD)] [DOMINICAN REPUBLIC]
[Graphic design] (2 years of college).
[TECHNICAL INSTITUTE MERCY JACQUEZ], [DOMINICAN REPUBLIC]
[Basic Sewing and Pattern Making]

References

[Maria Zelaya], [senior event planner]

[nature sunshine]

 
 
[HIPOLITA QUERO], [COMPENSATION ANALYST]
[UTAH VALLEY UNIVERSITY]
 
 
[VIVIANA MORALES], [INTERNATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR]
[NATURE SUNSHINE]
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment